Monday 3 February 2014

Awesome Dental Clinics

Lame..

Salamullahi 'alaikum. It has been more than a week since Block 3 started and we have not posted anything yet!! Huh! @@  As the one who is responsible for this blog, of course I’m feeling uneasy. Well, amanah is not something that should be taken lightly. In fact, it is the heaviest thing to bear in our life.  At the end, I just came out with this post.

So, what is this post all about?? Ladies and gentlemen, today I’m going to suggest few ideas about how our future dental clinics may look like. I was just randomly surfing the internet when I found these awesome clinics. These clinics are all private (I’m quite confident about this) and they are not in Malaysia (absolute confident about this).

BEHOLD!!


Royal concept. Royal Dental in Bucharest, Romania.

This one is very fascinating! They even provide Xbox, PS3 and there is video gaming and movie viewing on the patient's video screen.

Modern & futuristic concept. This one is in Berlin-Charlottenburg.

Hello-kitty concept. In Japan. Brothers, please dont do this. Unless your wife is also a dentist, then there should be no problem. =D
Tribute to the past. Resembling 1950s diner and car service station. Orthodontist office in Arkansas.

Sea-view. Providing soothing relaxation for patients.

To be honest, I am not really sure whether this one is a clinic or not.
Colourful. Location : IIUM Kuantan. This one is in Malaysia. =D
And of course, not a private

Okay. That's all. =D

7 comments:

  1. Wuuuu, cantik la UIA punya klinik. Terharu melihatnya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good entry!
    Err.. Jaga ikhlas ea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. ok bosss.. main2 je tu. saja nak buat kontroversi sikit. dont take it seriously ea.. chill ~

      Delete
  3. ikhlas itu penting bohhh ! thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for sharing this interesting post. I am just starting up my own blog and this has given me inspiration to what I can achieve.... Children Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure. glad to help. we too have just launched this blog not too long ago. any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.. anyway, thanks for stopping by =D

      Delete
  5. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! teeth whitening kit melbourne

    ReplyDelete